Digital factory solutions for electronics industry
Current problems in the electronics industry
(1) Production level
1. Production task is many, production process control is very difficult;
2. Because of the variety of products change more, non-standard products;
3. Technology and capital intensive, innovation and risk coexist;
4. The processing cycle of products is long, and the queuing time of each job in front of the work center is long, which leads to the delay of processing time and the increase of WIP inventory;
5. Fierce product competition, rapid upgrading, product research and development investment;
6. Production information can not be timely obtained, it is difficult to achieve effective production control;
7. For processing, power, testing equipment machines, high degree of structural and technical complexity;
8. Due to the large number of orders, it is difficult to follow up, which may easily lead to the delay of delivery schedule.
(2) Storage level
1. Raw materials, semi-finished products, finished products and waste products are frequently in and out of storage, and the cost object is complex. It is necessary to collect and allocate costs according to the cost object and along with the production process;
2. Warehouse material, quantity is large, can not master real-time accurate warehouse data;
3. There are many types and specifications of electronic materials, which makes the inventory work heavy. The inventory cycle is long, which requires site shutdown and warehouse freezing, seriously affecting normal operation.
Based on lean production, guided by bar code technology and guaranteed by automation and information construction, the company will build its own digital factory in an all-round way. Make management efficient, make management transparent, from human-driven to matter driven, reduce enterprise management costs, enhance the core competitiveness of enterprises.
1, based on data modeling, the basis of MES system platform for the enterprise organization structure, personnel, rights management, factory work calendar unified configuration, and, by means of system integration, import the standard template for material foundation data, product BOM list, process flow and layout of standardized modeling, help enterprise business process, and is conducive to business rapid replication.
2. Managed production plan, effectively inherited ERP master production plan, reduced scheduling based on manual experience, accurately transmitted information paperless, and effectively managed OTD of orders through tracking production work order progress.
3. Warehouse and material management, through material batch management and storage management, establish FIFO control system based on material life cycle and MSD. Through the system, real-time dynamic monitoring of the line inventory, the establishment of material kanban, the formation of material pulling, and the use of materials to establish an effective error prevention mechanism. Warehouse and production-related business can adopt mobile operation to reduce the circulation of paper documents.
4. On-site implementation and management, through effective product barcode management and data collection, to achieve paperless workshop, effective implementation and feedback of product production process, real-time monitoring and early warning of WIP WIP data and quality information, to ensure smooth production process.
5, quality management, on the premise of prevention, real-time control as the goal, set up perfect quality testing and disposal process system, using the MES implementation work instruction, confirm the functions such as automatic quality inspection task, and can achieve the quality abnormal alarm, poor handling records, in the end all MES can provide the perfect product quality data, Provide reliable data support for product quality traceability and process optimization.
6. Equipment resource management: Through equipment integration and resource ledger, carry out effective maintenance management for production testing equipment and fixture, monitor and statistics its effective working status and process parameters, effectively improve the utilization rate of equipment resources and promote improvement.
7, data integration, through MES system integration and equipment integration function modules, quickly and effectively integrate the relevant information system and production equipment of production enterprises, and have standardized configuration function, effectively improve the business and data integration ability.